The Importance of Office Cleaning
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
How clean offices can help workplace productivity
- Increased focus: In a clean working environment, you are less likely to be distracted by cluttered objects, and that greater level of concentration leads to more and better work being done.
- Less time wasted: A lot of time can be squandered when searching for documents in a messy workspace. In cleaner, well-organised offices, paperwork can be tracked down easily and quickly.
- Less stress: A cluttered desk can result in you trying to focus on too many things at once, which lowers your stress threshold.
- Greater profitability: Instead of wasting time looking for documents, workers in a clean office get more work done, which helps with profitability in the long-term.
- Can the landlord force you to hire a cleaning company ? 30th May 2019
- Why Let’s Shine is a life-saver for my flatshare! 26th May 2019
- Plants that keep the air clean 26th May 2019
- Carpet cleaning to remove flea infestation 25th May 2019
- Tips on how to remove ink from a carpet 25th May 2019
- How to prevent restaurant health code violations through cleaning 25th May 2019
- Hiring professional cleaners for retail 25th May 2019
- Video: HomeMatters 25th May 2019